Thursday, May 1, 2008

hihi people the following people owe qianxiang money and they should pay up the following amounts by next week:


(Lingxiu)

who all owe the sum of S$20/-.

or this is going to be here, forever.



*changed because of complaints*.



Rippin' through flesh is what I do best
Tear off an arm, amputate a neck
Eyes removed, craniums smashed
Decomposing remains, severed in half

Torsos hang from their own intestines
Ripped of all bodily extensions
Stumps writhing with infection
Sufferin' a rancid amputation

My muscles tighten as I feel the rush
I look at your corpse starting gush
Internal rot beginning to clot
I'll swallow your pus...

Sufferin' a rancid, sufferin' a rancid, sufferin' through a rancid amputation

Hack, rip, slice, carve, chop, tear,
Carvin' out your eyeballs,watch them stare
Tear, rip, slice, carve, chop, hack,
Shove the entrails into a sack

Dyin' slowly never to rest
Nerves are quivering as I rip
Removal of life on the blade of my knife
(And now for my favorite Cannibal Corpse lyric of all)
Rape the limbless cadaver.

No comments: